Head-Mounted Computer This woman demonstrates a head-mounted 15" display with an information-aware display. The system features six-axis position tracker from Hillcrest Labs that allows one to operate a cursor with nearly pixel-for-pixel accuracy by just moving around your head when for example panning around a large image or a map. There is a highly targetted microphone that understands voice-commands where that allow one to zoom in on maps or images, launch specific applications, and open specific files.
Hardware Specifications Second Generation Kopin Golden-i Motorola-branded Head-mounted Computer system
- Processor: TI OMAP3530 clocked at 600MHz
- Display: Kopin SVGA (800 x 600) liquid crystal micro display (LCD)
- Networking: Bluetooth 2.0 WiFi
- User interface: Includes speech recognition and motion sensing
- Other: I/O -- 1 x USB Expansion -- microSD slot
Power: 1200 mAh battery provides more than eight hours of operation Weight -- 3 oz (85g) Operating system: Windows CE